Dynamic Résumés of NJ successfully serves clients ANYWHERE in the nation through the convenience of “virtual” consultations. Our approach is all about providing customized résumés that are professional, dynamic, and market your skills and talents in the best way possible so that you get results: job interviews!
Diane Irwin, CPRW, has 10+ years as a Résumé Expert, specializing in Résumés, Career Documents, and Job Search Strategy. She previously worked for a nationally renowned Career Management firm conducting re-employment workshops and assisting in individual résumé-writing, job search strategies, and interview skills. She is a speaker, tweeter, and blogger as well.
Diane also worked as a recruiter for a Human Resources consulting firm in South Jersey. She handled hiring needs by reviewing résumés, interviewing candidates, checking references, and more! So, she really knows what clients look for in reviewing résumés! Prior to these positions, Diane worked in corporate Training & Development in the banking industry in New York, conducting workshops for managers and supervisors in a variety of topics including interviewing skills.
Diane currently presents free seminars on résumé-writing and interview skills for her local county library, transition groups, and various non-profit organizations.
Professional Affiliations, Education, Credentials
- CPRW, Certified Professional Résumé Writer, certification through PARW (Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches).
- Masters degree in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology from Columbia University/Teachers College, and a Bachelors degree from Rutgers University.
- PHR (Professional Human Resources) certification previously earned in 1995.
- NCRW (Nationally Certified Résumé Writer) Candidate.
- Member of NRWA (National Résumé Writers Association), PARWCC (Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches), Tri-State Human Resources Management Association
- Guest attendee at the West Point Alumni Society of Philadelphia.
- Attendee, professional development programs with NRWA, CMA, PARWCC, and Tri-State HRMA.
- Career “expert” at Tri-State Human Resources Management Association Annual Conferences since 2007.
Publications, Contributions, and Speaking Engagements
- Résumé expert at NBC10 “Get a Job” event, run by Kristen Kane and Emmy Award winner, Tracy Davidson.
- Résumés samples appear in “Resumes That Pop,” by Pat Crisito and “The Ferguson Guide to Résumés and Job Hunting Skills,” by Maurene Hinds. Featured in “The Directory of Professional Résumé Writers,” published by JIST. Contributor to “No-Nonsense Job Interviews”, by Arnold G. Boldt.
- Monthly columnist for local recruiting firm newsletters -Emerson Personnel, The Rosen Group and Brooks Personnel.
- Webinar Speaker “Getting the Job of Your Dreams” for www.webinarseries.biz
- Interview with readersdigest.com for article “How to sell yourself in a difficult economy.”
- Speaker (Rutgers University – Business Classes, Local Library, Transition Groups, NJ Dept of Labor Career Center).
- Volunteer: Military Operation at Fort Dix assisting soldiers at all levels in their transition to the civilian workforce.